About Cliffe-Roberts, Chartered Surveyors
Get to know us.
PETER CLIFFE-ROBERTS BSc (Hons), FRICS, FRGS,MCIArb
- Member of the panel of Chartered Surveyors appointed by the President of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors to act as Arbitrator under the Dispute Resolution Service.
- Member of the panel of Chartered Surveyors appointed by the President of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors to act as Independent Expert under the Dispute Resolution Service.
- RICS Registered Valuer.
- Past Chairman of the Southampton Property Association.
- On the valuation panels of a number of major lenders, including Lloyds Banking Group, HSBC and Handelsbanken.
- Extensive client base of companies (including Coats Viyella, Wates Construction, Texaco) and individuals, built up over 30 years in practice.
- Director of New Forest Industrial Association Ltd – a company which has developed and manages a Business Centre of some 50 “starter” units to encourage the establishment and growth of local businesses.
- Past Chairman, Director, Sponsor and Steward of The Romsey Agricultural Show
- Former advisor on property matters to The Prince’s Trust.
- Former panel member, Hampshire, for The Prince’s Trust.